Clinical and Counselling Psychology for you
Our psychologists are experienced and offer diverse skills to a variety of clients - from children to adults, families and couples. We are a large psychology practice in the south-western suburbs of Melbourne. We are not a franchise nor do we operate over multiple sites. We offer comprehensive services which are personalised to our clients and their difficulties. You are not a number to us. Your problems matter to us.
We work hard to make counselling accessible, comprehensive and effective.
What can we do for you?
We have 13 psychologists at Psychology on Parade, with a range of approaches and methods to help you with:
- Anxiety and depression
- Bipolar disorder
- Workplace stress
- Life Coaching
- Corporate Training
- Drug & alcohol dependency
- Anger, behaviour and impulse problems
- Clinical and Counselling supervision
- Chronic illness
- Chronic pain
- Relationship and parenting difficulties
- Group workshops
Treatment in the Digital Age:
iPads in psychological treatment
Our psychologists have begun incorporating a variety of iPad apps and assessment tools into sessions, including guided meditation, mood tracking and CBT-based apps. Please speak to your psychologist if you would like to know more about the apps we use and recommend, or find out more here »
Eye Movement Desensitization &
Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
We are fortunate to have a number of practitioners trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). EMDR is particularly useful in helping clients access and process distressing and traumatic thoughts and memories.
Find out more about EDMR Therapy »
Contact us now
- Explain how counselling works and discuss any concerns or questions about psychological treatment
- Get a detailed understanding of your problems and what you are wanting to achieve from your counselling
- Explain how Medicare rebates can help reduce your expenses