Contact Psychology on Parade
If you are contacting us to make an appointment, please inform us of your availabilities and preferred days and times. We will then get in touch with you via telephone or email to organise a suitable appointment time.
If you are making your first appointment with us, please download the forms below and complete them for your first consultation:
- New Client Registration Form
- Client Agreement and Contract
- Consent form for Telehealth Registered Psychologist
- Consent form for Telehealth Clinical Psychologist
Your time is important to us, and likewise our psychologists have demands on their schedules. If you are not able to attend your next appointment, please give us 48 hours notice so that we can offer that time to another client. If you cancel in less than 48 hours, a cancellation fee may apply.
Do you need urgent help?
If you are feeling desperate, suicidal or need to talk to someone, there is help available 24/7.
- Royal Melbourne Hospital Crisis Assessment & Treatment Team (CATT)
1300 304 407
- Werribee Mental Health Program
1300 657 259
- Western Suburbs Crisis Assessment & Treatment Team (CATT)
- Kids Helpline
1800 55 1800
1300 726 306
A helpline offering information, support and referral service for anyone affected by post and antenatal depression.
- Family Relationship Advice Line
1800 050 321
Provides information on family relationship issues and advice on parenting arrangements after separation
- Victims of Crime Helpline
1800 819 817
Helpline that offers information, advice and referrals to assist victims to manage and recover from the effects of crime.
- Family Drug Help
1300 660 068
A 24 hour help line which offers support, information, strategies for change and referral to anyone affected by alcohol or other drug misuse.